THREE EASY STEPS TO A HOME LOAN
Step 1: Do Your Research
First, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with some options and contact an FFC Loan Officer for an introductory consultation, free of charge.
Step 2: Submit Your Paperwork
Once you and your loan officer decide what loan you’ll apply for, submit necessary documents to us and we’ll get started on your application.
Step 3: Approval/Closing
Once approved, it’s soon time to close. This is where you’ll sign some finalizing documents and recieve the keys to your new home.
THE LOAN APPLICATION
All loans are different and require different levels of information. However, in general, when applying for any mortgage upon purchasing a home or investment property borrowers should always make certain to submit the following supporting information to begin:
ALL LOAN APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Copy of your Purchase Contract (if available)
- Copies of the last two years tax returns (all schedules)
- Copies of the last two years W-2's
- Copies of the last four weeks paystubs (last two if paid biweekly)
- Copies of the last two months of your bank statements (both checking and savings), Investment account, IRA, 401K, or retirement account
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of a photo ID
A Fort Funding Loan Officer will request additional information should the lender considering your application require. All documentation submitted to Fort Funding Corp. via email, fax, or phone is completely secure – we will only share information with lenders with your explicit permission to introduce lenders to you as a loan applicant. Those lenders, in turn, are bound by federal law to keep your information secure and private.